Daiichi Fly Hooks
Daiichi Fly hooks are the finest in the world. Here's why:
- They are made of the finest high carbon steel, which is hardened and tempered to an exacting formula that makes for a long point life and a very strong hook.
- Daiichi hooks use a 12-degree constant taper ground needle point. This eliminates irregularities in shape, assuring no weak spots, & gives amazing speed of penetration.
- We also chemically sharpen our hooks in a special bath that deburs their points.
- Daiichi hooks come in multiple finishes that are all evenly and smoothly applied.
- Each hook is precision tooled "true" to the exact design of the eye, bend, gape & barb.
- Our barbs are an advanced "low profile" design that results in minimal weakness and less broken hooks and lost fish.
- We offer a very wide variety of hook patterns for almost every fly tyers needs.
Please look over the entire range of Daiichi premium fly hooks. We hope this section of our website will help you in finding the perfect hook for your perfect fly. If you want to see our absolute sharpest hooks, simply click on "XPoint" below. You may also find our "Fly Tyer's Guide" above helpful for comparing Daiichi hooks with other brands. We are also very proud to list out the members of our Daiichi Pro Staff. These are among the best tyers in the world and they all share the highest opinion of Daiichi hooks. If you are looking for Daiichi Bleeding Bait hooks or other Daiichi Bass and Gamefish hooks go to: